Thursday, January 15, 2009

Child Abuse

My parents came for the BCS National Championship game. I came home from work one day and my child was dressed in this horrendous outfit!!!!
Because I love my mother, I allowed it. But I softened the ugliness with these classy socks.
Don't worry, on January 8th, she was dressed appropriately.
PS. As you can see, we've done some serious work in our kitchen. This is a preview. There will be a much lengthier blog about this soon (aka when everything is done).

2 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

Mommarama knows how to mess with your head! The cabinets look great -- can't wait to see more shots -- when will it be done?

Susanna said...

I like how the neck of that OU onesie is clearly stretched out from its previous owner's oversized head. And you may not like the outfit, but that flying baby pic is pretty cute!