Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Hanging out at the Casa

Well I've had a rough time trying to post lately. Addy's been quite the crier the last week. BUT we went to see a lactation consultant yesterday and I think we might have worked out some of the bugs (well I'm saying my prayers, so far, today has been pretty good). Anyway, here are some updated pictures, I'll try to put them in chronological order for those of you trying to see her change. Enjoy!!!
Kelly does not like this picture and I can't figure out why she looks so chunky!
Bonding with Dad on a Saturday morning so Mom could get some more sleep!

2 comments:

Mrs. Fix said...

I LOVE HER SO MUCH!!!! I cannot wait until she comes to visit! Oh and you too.

Annie said...

I see so much of Kelly so far. But I'm sure I'll see you in her too when I get to see her in person! She's definitely got her daddy's coloring-that's for sure! And is her hair really that beautiful auburn red that it appears to be?! She is SOOO CUTE! Thank you SO MUCH for posting new pictures, and we will be praying for more good days.
~annie